Products - Additive Masterbatches
Various types of additives are used in polymers to enhance their properties. The additives are added in concentrated form in a base polymer for easy dispersion during processing. Additions of some of the additives, such as, BLS ANTIFAB derive economy in products.
Use of BLS ANTIFAB Masterbatch during manufacturing Raffia Tapes exhibit following properties:
• Prevents longitudinal slitting (fibrillation) and folding of tapes during high speed waiving.
• Imparting certain degree of roughness, opacity to the tape. Roughness improves printability and anti-slip property. Due to anti-slip property, stackability of sacks improves.
• More addition of Masterbatch, there is a direct impact on tape cost.
• Improves physical properties like hardness and stiffness.
• Reduces the burning-heat of finished goods, therefore the burners life-span becomes longer.
Special features of BLS Antifab Masterbatch
• Due to use of best grade of calcium carbonate with carefully selected base resin, the Masterbatch offers extremely good dispersion with all polyolefin.
• The Masterbatch decreases extruder torque and increases machine throughput between 5 to 10%. This reduces the per kg energy cost, thereby reducing processing costs.
• Maximum loading of Masterbatch is possible without sacrificing tenacity and elongation in the final product.
• Reduced screen choking and less wear and tear of screw barrel and die.
||Product / Application
||Manufacturing of Woven Sacks